Companies across many industries have to operate in many different areas of services. Therefore, their employees perform all sorts of tasks that require the right skills and tools. You might have found it difficult to efficiently plan your company’s daily fieldwork. After all, there are many factors to consider to match technicians to the right tasks – such as skills, qualifications, and availability of employees as well as requirements and locations of tasks.
- Insurance – automotive claims adjusting requires different qualifications than property claims adjusting.
- Telecommunications – an employee has to be authorized to work at heights to work on signal towers.
- Energy/gas – an employee has to be authorized to enter the transformer station or to handle gas fittings.
- Household appliances/services and electronics – a specialist who repairs a particular brand’s washing machines is not qualified to repair another brand’s coffee machine.
GeoTask is a tool that allows to define skills required by a given task and match them with an appropriate employee. Additionally, it considers factors such as tasks’ locations and deadlines.
How does it work?
Start with the basics:
What can GeoTask optimizer help you with?
What will you get?
- Improved efficiency – you can plan fieldwork fast. It doesn’t matter how many employees you have, how many skills are there to consider.
- Proactive communication with the customer – you can schedule fieldwork visits during the first contact with the customer. GeoTask immediately shows available time slots.
- Improved management of the unique skills of your specialists.
- Improved tools management.
What will you avoid?
- Sending multiple specialists to complete the task.
- Unnecessary repetition of fieldwork appointments.
Give it a try!
Sign up for a live showcase of GeoTask – our experts will show you how the field service management can support your business!