For many industries, performing work in the field or at the customer’s location is an inseparable part of their business. Every day, there are new tasks – delivering services, installations, or check-ups.
One thing that never changes is that the work performed at the individual customer’s location influences your company’s reputation.
Fieldwork is an everyday routine for industries such as:
- Telecommunications, cable TV providers – installing cable modems or routers in the subscribers’ households;
- Insurance, real estate managers –claims settlement in the field, appointments of real estate appraisers;
- Utilities, healthcare – collecting and marking samples in case of an epidemiological threat, safe transportation of samples to the laboratories;
- Furniture, services – delivering and installing furniture or household appliances
The tasks mentioned above aren’t performed regularly. It’s impossible to predict their occurrence over longer periods. They all require scheduling the fieldwork appointment beforehand and arriving at the location on time. GeoTask helps in these situations. The application allows the dispatcher to easily manage a big number of tasks and schedule the fieldwork using GeoTask’s suggestions about available time slots.
Check out how GeoTask can walk you through the process of completing the fieldwork at a customer’s location.
How does it work?
What will you get?
- Increased customer satisfaction
- The most convenient time frames for the appointment
- Proactive communication with the customer
- Completing the scheduled appointments 100% of the time
- Improved resource management – you can complete more tasks thanks to more efficient scheduling
- Limited delays
- Assured validity of a customer’s address
What will you avoid?
- Annoyed customers – waiting is frustrating!
- Unnecessary repetition of fieldwork appointments